Graciela V. Perez CPT NASM – (Founder)
Fitness/Lifestyle Consultant-Magnified Healing. NASM Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Group Fitness AFAA-Pilates.
Graciela worked at different institutions, participated in corporate wellness programs and taught at gyms, community centers and upscale facilities, spreading the motivation for exercise, educating a multicultural public in different fitness techniques and creating awareness of the importance of exercise in a healthy lifestyle.
Provided fitness services to the following companies:
Los Angeles Times
Anthem Blue Be Well programs for retirees
US Army Corps of Engineers
Cal State LA
Be Well program
Palazzo at The Grove area
Americana at Brand
Beverly Hills Country Club
Hollywood production centers
- CPT Certified Personal trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- CPR &AED American Red Cross & American Heart Association
- OPT( Optimum performance Training) (NASM)
- OPT (Optimum Performance Training for Weight Management)
- Certified aerobic/Fitness instructor by the AFAA
- -Pilates Instructor PHYSICAL MIND INSTITUTE Evolution Type 4
- Aqua fitness AFAA
- HATHA YOGA certification FITOUR
- QI GONG For healing Certificate
- BREAST CANCER exercise program IN WATER AND LAND based on Mary Essert guidelines for Post surgery and Lymphedema.
- Choreography and teaching skills workshop AFAA.
- WELLNESS & NUTRITION for every day life..
- BREAST CANCER EXERCISES IN WATER AND LAND
- VIDEO: Producer, writer, directed and performed in the following educational videos:
- AQUAFITNESS SERIES : Benefits of Aquafitness (Mermaid Series, Monkey jumps, Buttocks, Legs)
- EHOW SERIES: Workout with Graciela, Training to Be Fit
- UNIVISION: Choreographer and presenter in Pregnancy video “Encinta con Argelia” first Spanish pregnancy video that shows innovative routines in cardio dance, Pilates, Strength and stretch.
- BEACHBLAST : 8 Segments of Video clips using the natural resources to work out, release stress and have fun. Benefit of the Beach blast ,Sand Cardio Shed (Cardio) Treading Water (Ocean workouts/Aquatic Fitness) Sand Core Challenge (Core strength & Core Strength with props), Pilates Abs, Sandy Legs
Sara’s experience in creating recipes and menus for Wellness began with recovery from childhood allergy and asthma leading to pursuits of dance, fitness, martial arts and yoga. Her quest for health then led to a study of nutritional sciences earning a Masters at CSULA. Currently, her research into “meals that heal” and other strategies to keep active and continue adventures including walking a 5K for homeless Veterans, producing a “Wellness” film for Veterans highlighting alternative therapy and issues that help with symptoms of PTSD and directing/choreographing/writing a dance music video. Her clients and group classes: Anthem Blue Cross, MTV, HBO, AOL, Bank of Tokyo, Disney Corporation, City Hall Employees, LACERS and more. If you are beginning your journey into Health and Wellness and/or ready to maximize your potential, enjoy nutrition classes to discover innovative strategies that encourage lifestyle changes and good lifelong health.
-Group Exercise Cardio training and programming-Resistance training-Fitness Screening.
Special Needs of the Elderly training-Bilingual Spanish/English
Personal Trainer | partners in care foundation, san fernando 20111/2016 – current
Teaching Arthritis Exercise, Matter of Balance, and Healthier Living Evidence Based Programs at various locations.
Personal Trainer | Jewish Family Services of Los Angeles, North Hollywood 10/2013 – 8/2015
Instruct and lead mature adults in exercises. Consideration given with regard to member’s lack of mobility and existing ailments such as Parkinson’s disease or just being de-conditioned. Arthritis Foundation Evidence Based Program introduced.
Personal Trainer | Equinox, Beverly Hills 6/2014 – 5/2015
Prospected and trained clients in resistance training for their muscles and bone longevity. Discussed the importance of their nutrition along with proper sleep and rest was emphasized.
Aerobics Instructor/PERSONAL TRAINING COUNSELOR | LA Fitness, Monterey Park 6/2010 – 1/2014Indoor Cycling-Water Aerobics-Boot Camp
Call 323-377-4525 or email email@example.com to schedule a complimentary fitness evaluation